If you are viewing this page on your cellphone, just click the "View" link on the very top of the page to download the app!
If viewing it on a computer, please click the links below to download!
Search for Commack School District on:
APP STORE: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/commack-union-free-school-district-10/id1556730572
GOOGLE STORE: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.relianceco.cma.CommackUnionFSD
Follow these directions for a quick overview of how to download and use the new Commack App.
- Search Commack School District on either the Apple Store or Google Store.
- When you open the app, select your location settings.
- If you would like to receive push notifications, select "Allow" on the next screen.
- Select either to start or skip setup. If you skip setup you can go back to “settings” later on and select setup.
- To Start Setup, select which schools you'd like to receive updates about then click the arrow.
- Once you complete setup, click start my app and you will be able to use the app.
- When there is new content available, a notification will pop up and ask you if you want to load new content. You can either click “yes” or “later”. Clicking “yes” will allow you to have the most up-to-date content in your app.
- The home screen of the app will show you icons for Lunch Menus, Athletics, Staff Directory, Parent/Student Portal, Calendars and Backpack News. Items from the District News on the website show below the icons.
- On the home screen, clicking the waffle button at the top left of the screen allows you to go directly to pages on the Commack website, our social media sites, and other websites. If you scroll down after clicking the waffle button, you can access the notification center. This is where all your notifications will pool and you can access them for 30 days. (See the example of waffle icon and the links under it below.)
Waffle icon at the top left of the screen
Directory after clicking waffle icon