New Sport Registration and Clearance Procedure
PER NEW YORK STATE, ALL STUDENTS WISHING TO PARTICIPATE IN A DISTRICT SPORT (GRADES 7 THROUGH 12) MUST HAVE MEDICAL CLEARANCE TO DO SO. MEDICAL CLEARANCE MUST BE COMPLETED ANNUALLY
The Athletic Department announces the integration of a new online system, Final Forms, to reduce repetitive paperwork for families. Final Forms allows you to complete and sign required athletic participation forms from your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Final Forms will now be used in lieu of paper forms.
- You will be advised via email upon clearance.
- Every athlete must register with Final Forms even if they currently have a valid physical on file.
- Registration for CMS fall sports 2022 opens August 6.
Cheerleading, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Boys & Girls Soccer, and Girls Tennis
- Registration for CHS JV and Varsity fall sports 2022 opens July 25.
Cheerleading, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Boys Golf, Girls Gymnastics, Boys & Girls Soccer, Girls Swimming, Girls Tennis and Boys & Girls Volleyball.
Final Forms will send you automatic notifications once information is entered into the system. It will inform you of when a physical is close to the expiration date and you will be able to see if your child has been cleared to play.