New Sport Registration and Clearance Procedure
PER NEW YORK STATE, ALL STUDENTS WISHING TO PARTICIPATE IN A DISTRICT SPORT (GRADES 7 THROUGH 12) MUST HAVE MEDICAL CLEARANCE TO DO SO. MEDICAL CLEARANCE MUST BE COMPLETED ANNUALLY
The Athletic Department announces the integration of a new online system, Final Forms, to reduce repetitive paperwork for families. Final Forms allows you to complete and sign required athletic participation forms from your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Final Forms will now be used in lieu of paper forms.
- You will be advised via email upon clearance.
- Every athlete must register with Final Forms even if they currently have a valid physical on file.
- Registration for CMS early winter sports 2022 opens October 17.
Boys Basketball, Cheerleading, and Girls Volleyball
- Registration for CHS JV and Varsity winter sports 2022 opens October 17.
Boys and Girls Basketball, Boys and Girls Bowling, Cheerleading, Boys and Girls Fencing, Boys Swimming, Boys and Girls Winter Track and Wrestling
Final Forms will send you automatic notifications once information is entered into the system. It will inform you of when a physical is close to the expiration date and you will be able to see if your child has been cleared to play.
Everyone must be registered and approved on Final Forms to try out.