TO OPT IN FOR TEXT MESSAGING: Send a text to 67587 with a Y as the message.
The SchoolMessenger App allows you to control how you receive communications from the school district. The following is a guide to help you get started.
The SchoolMessenger App provides access to all the messages and information sent by our schools and the District. Accessible from any internet-enabled device, it visually displays and organizes alerts, notifications, and attachments for easy review and reference. The app also allows you to customize how you receive communications.
How do I sign up?: Signing up is easy. Using the email address that you have on file in the Parent Portal, follow these three steps:
- Go to https://go.schoolmessenger.com/#/home to sign up or download the SchoolMessenger app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Market.
- Click the “New User” button, enter your email address, and create a password. An email will be sent to that address with a secure token.
- After authenticating via the token sent to your email, return to the app and sign in using your email and password.
What’s in the SchoolMessenger App?: Once you’ve created your account, the records associated with your email address will be linked automatically. You can then:
- View the records associated with your account.
- Review the last 30 days worth of messages for all of your children.
- View your contact information, and configure how you’d like to receive notifications.
Important Things to Know:
- Regardless of how you choose to receive notifications, all messages associated with your records will be retained in the inbox for 30 days.
- You can opt into receiving Device Notifications (Push) under Notification Preferences. When choosing to receive Device Notifications, a badge or alert will appear when you receive new communications from your organization.